Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Arturia MiniFuse 2 is an easy-to-use audio & MIDI interface that gives you pro-grade sound quality, smart connectivity, and a curated selection of the industry’s best creative software. From guitar tracking to podcast recording, this is your solution for every type of audio creation.
MiniFuse comes from the award winning Arturia AudioFuse line of studio audio interfaces. Class-compliant & Bus-powered means you can plug in and go, and you won’t need an additional power supply as it’s USB powered. Recording has never been easier.
MiniFuse 2’s inputs and outputs bridge the gap between your ideas and the finished product. Record 2 instrument or mic sources simultaneously with dual combo inputs, sync and record your MIDI devices with 5-pin DIN connections, and connect extra devices with the additional USB hub socket - all via universal USB-C computer connectivity.
Simply the best sound
On paper, MiniFuse 2 gives you a 110db dynamic range and a top-tier equivalent input noise of -129dB. Put more simply, that means unbelievably great sound that can compete with even the finest studios. Enjoy responsive dynamics, a clear noise-free signal, and quality that you can really feel.
Tough, portable design
MiniFuse 2 is designed to accompany you for those last-minute sessions, quick deadlines, and spontaneous musical moments. It’s not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminium casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Take your sound with you, wherever you go.
Whether you're using a laptop or desktop, MiniFuse can work for you. PC or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can control its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
Inspiration on the house
Keep your creativity fresh and your inspiration flowing with step-by-step music production tutorials, mixing hacks, and Ableton project templates designed by artists, producers, and beatmakers, featuring the software that’s included with MiniFuse. Updated frequently, no subscription required, and free with your MiniFuse.
MiniFuse comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge.
Color your sound with 4 premium FX plugin recreations of studio classics; a lush plate reverb, a gritty analog preamp, a classic tape echo, and a rich stereo chorus.
Ableton Live Lite
Compose, record, perform, and produce anything with an introduction to one of the most widely-used musical software titles in the business - yours with MiniFuse.
Analog Lab Intro
Instantly add inspiring sounds from our award-winning keyboard emulations to your mix with hundreds of presets to explore, from vintage ‘80s synths to fat modern sounds.
Auto-Tune Unlimited 3-months free subscription
Refine your vocal parts for perfect harmony or go full trap-style autotune with a 3-month subscription to the industry’s favorite voice tuning plugin.
GUITAR RIG LE
An inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes and compressors, so you can build your own processing chains and customize your perfect guitar tones.
Splice Creator Plan 3-months free subscription
Access millions of hi-def royalty-free samples and plugin presets, from lo-fi drum loops to punchy vocal one-shots, and add them to your personal collection for life.
- Ableton Live Lite: For your recording and mixing needs
- Analog Lab Intro: Classic and modern synthesizer and keyboard sounds
- 4 x Arturia FX: A world-class preamp, plate reverb, tape echo and chorus effects
- Auto-Tune Unlimited: 3-month subscription to the leading pitch tuning software
- GUITAR RIG 6 LE for guitar amplification emulations and guitar FX
- Splice Creator Plan: Get 3 months free with Splice – all the samples and loops you’ll need
- Combo XLR / 1/4” jack inputs - connect a microphone or instrument cable
- Backlit controls: MiniFuse’s knobs light up in response to your input, turning red when the signal is too high
- Gain control: Adjust the level of your connected mic or instrument
- Instrument level switch: Switch between line and instrument levels for clear, consistent signal
- Monitor level control: Adjust the main output volume for your connected speakers
- 48V phantom power switch - For microphones that need power, MiniFuse can provide
- Headphone output - Connect your headphones of choice via 1/4” jack
- Headphone level control: Adjust the output volume for your connected headphones
- USB-C connection: Connect to your computer with universal & speedy USB-C
- USB-A hub connection: Attach any standard USB device to MiniFuse to save on computer socket space, including MIDI controllers
- Monitor outputs - Left and right outputs to connect your main studio monitors or speakers
- MIDI DIN in/out: Send, receive, sync, and record MIDI information for your synths, drum machines, sequencers, and more
- Level mix control: Control what you hear coming from MiniFuse; blend between the input signal and the signal from your connected computer or device
- Direct mono switch: Sum MiniFuse’s inputs into a single mono signal if you prefer a more direct input sound
- Huge software bundle includes: Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lag Intro, 4 x Arturia FX, Auto-Tune 3-month subscription, GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice 3-month subscription, and more…
14 dagars öppet köp
Fri frakt vid köp över 800kr